Set at the heart of the Manor on the first floor, Birch may well have the most jaw-dropping views in the house (best enjoyed from the fur topped chair in the giant Anglepoise lit reading nook). Its windows look out over the Vale of Evesham, all the way to the Black Mountains of Wales, and its serene blue bathroom has a spacious walk-in shower and a freestanding roll-top tub.
At a glance
- 50sq m
- Kingsize bed
- Sofa and easy chair
- Dressing table
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Satellite TV
- Tablet and digital radio
- Free WiFi
- Ensuite with freestanding roll-top bath, walk-in shower and Temple Spa products
- Bathrobes and slippers
Look out for…
…the cute pair of owl painted jugs by Bristol based ceramic artist Hannah Turner.
What else do I get?
- Tea and as many slivers of cake as you can manage
- Full raiding rights to The Pantry; bursting with goodies
- Unlimited trips to the drinks trolley in The Lounge
- Full use of House Spa at Dormy House, just up the road
Prices from £430 per night bed & breakfast, based on two people sharing.