On the southwest wing of the first floor, Chestnut is one of Foxhill’s biggest bedrooms, with triple aspect windows that ensure it’s flooded with light. Accessed through a little hallway (which opens into a bathroom with a freestanding tub and a gratifyingly large walk-in shower), it’s dominated by a kingsize four poster bed set in front of a subtly chic tree painted panel. As well as a modern chaise longue, positioned to make the most of the views, there’s also a dining table with space for four.
At a glance
- 70sq m
- Kingsize four-poster bed
- Chaise longue and easy chair
- Dining table
- Dressing area and desk
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Satellite TV
- Tablet and digital radio
- Free WiFi
- Spacious ensuite with freestanding bath, walk-in shower and Temple Spa products
- Bathrobes and slippers
Look out for…
…the room name mirror trick in the hallway. (You’ll see what we mean).
What else do I get?
- Tea and as many slivers of cake as you can manage
- Full raiding rights to The Pantry; bursting with goodies
- Unlimited trips to the drinks trolley in The Lounge
- Full use of House Spa at Dormy House, just up the road
Prices from £480 per night bed & breakfast, based on two people sharing.