A huge ground floor room gently accented in turquoise pastels, Juniper has one of the biggest bathrooms in Foxhill. Reached via a walk through wardrobe, the ensuite features twin sinks separated by a long window seat, a very big walk-in shower and, in the middle, a freestanding roll top tub. Topped with an oversized buttonback headboard, the kingsize bed can be converted to twins. Juniper is the most suitable option for mobility impaired guests.
At a glance…
- 55sq m
- Kingsize bed or twins
- Seating area with sofa, chair and footrest
- Dressing table
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Satellite TV
- Tablet and digital radio
- Free WiFi
- Huge ensuite with twin sinks, freestanding roll top bath, walk-in shower and Temple Spa products
- Bathrobes and slippers
Look out for…
…the Comback Chair by legendary Spanish designer Patricia Urquiola. An update of the classic Windsor armchair design, it’s a stylish symbol of the past meeting the present. Just like the Manor itself, really.
What else do I get?
- Tea and as many slivers of cake as you can manage
- Full raiding rights to The Pantry, bursting with goodies
- Unlimited trips to the drinks trolley in The Lounge
- Full use of House Spa at Dormy House, just up the road
Prices from £430 per night bed & breakfast, based on two people sharing