One for the rockstars, this. Maple is a cosy crow’s nest of a room, set at the very top of the Manor. The kingsize bed is curtained off from the rest of the room, giving you the impression of sleeping in a (unusually comfortable) Bedouin tent. Opposite the bed, a big red curved sofa and beanbag help create the perfect ‘afterparty’ atmosphere, and the mid-century marquetry desk makes the most of Maple’s sweeping second floor views.
At a glance…
- 40sq m
- Curtained-off sleeping area with kingsize bed
- Huge corner sofa and beanbag
- Dressing table/desk
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Rotatable satellite TV
- Tablet and digital radio
- Free WiFi
- Ensuite with freestanding roll top bath, walk-in shower and Temple Spa products
- Bathrobes and slippers
Look out for…
…the reclaimed wood carvings above the bath.
What else do I get?
- Tea and as many slivers of cake as you can manage
- Full raiding rights to The Pantry; bursting with goodies
- Unlimited trips to the drinks trolley in The Lounge
- Full use of House Spa at Dormy House, just up the road
Prices from £380 per night bed & breakfast, based on two people sharing.