With all the cosiness of a contemporary country cottage, Willow is a dual aspect first floor room with ornamental floral-pattern wallpapers and a traditional wrought iron kingsize bed. The bathroom, metro-tiled in muted grey, has a walk-in shower big enough for two, and a garden view, roll top tub set in front of the window.
At a glance…
- 40sq m
- Wrought iron kingsize bed
- Sofa and chair
- Dressing table/desk
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Satellite TV
- Tablet and digital radio
- Free WiFi
- Ensuite with freestanding roll top bath, walk-in shower and Temple Spa products
- Bathrobes and slippers
Look out for…
…Nina Campbell’s gloriously floral wallpaper – the stylised hydrangea pattern is named ‘Corsham’, after nearby Corsham Court in Wiltshire, the historic home of the Methuen family.
What else do I get?
- Tea and as many slivers of cake as you can manage
- Full raiding rights to The Pantry; bursting with goodies
- Unlimited trips to the drinks trolley in The Lounge
- Full use of House Spa at Dormy House, just up the road
Prices from £380 per night bed & breakfast, based on two people sharing.