Overlooking the front of the Manor from the first floor, Beech is a minimalist but welcoming classic style suite dressed in calming taupe and mustard yellow. It’s a relaxed, watching-TV-in-bed sort of suite, with a cosy separate lounge area, accessible from both the bedroom and the private entry corridor, (with another TV in case you disagree about programme choices), and a big metro tiled bathroom with a window side claw-foot tub and a large walk-in shower to boot.
- 65sq m
- Kingsize bed
- Separate lounge
- Dressing table
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Two satellite TVs
- Tablet and digital radio
- Free WiFi
- Bathroom with claw-foot tub, walk-in shower and Temple Spa products
- Bathrobes and slippers
Look out for…
…the suite’s resident five fat ballet dancers, pirouetting on the bedroom shelves.
What else do I get?
- Tea and as many slivers of cake as you can manage
- Full raiding rights to The Pantry; bursting with goodies
- Unlimited trips to the drinks trolley in The Lounge
- Full use of House Spa at Dormy House, just up the road
Prices from £530 per night bed & breakfast, based on two people sharing.