With a separate living room, Hazel (on the first floor) is the ideal choice for Foxhill families. A private entry corridor leads to the distinctly Danish style lounge, with a striking wooden box shelf display and flatscreen TV on one wall and a cosy sofa that easily folds out into a bed big enough for two kids.
Parents can enjoy the peace and privacy of the classic style bedroom at the end of the hall, which is decorated in soft, soothing neutrals, lightened by mustard accents, and which looks over the greenery of the estate and the Vale of Evesham. Next door, the metro tiled bathroom has a claw foot roll top tub and walk-in shower.
- 75sq m
- Kingsize bed
- Separate lounge with sofa bed
- Dressing table
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Two Satellite TV’s
- Tablet and digital radio
- Free WiFi
- Bathroom with claw-foot tub, walk-in shower and Temple Spa products
- Bathrobes and slippers
Look out for…
…the restored rosewood dining chair fashioned by 1960s Danish designer Vestervig Eriksen.
What else do I get?
- Tea and as many slivers of cake as you can manage
- Full raiding rights to The Pantry; bursting with goodies
- Unlimited trips to the drinks trolley in The Lounge
- Full use of House Spa at Dormy House, just up the road
Prices from £530 per night bed & breakfast, based on two people sharing.