Suites don’t come more romantic than Oak. This is Foxhill’s most in demand option for honeymooners – most likely because of the twin set of freestanding bath tubs in prime Cotswold admiring position by the bay window (with a table in between for the champagne bucket, naturally).
Beside them is a contemporary wood framed four poster and behind, a cosy lounge area facing the feature fireplace. Decorated in warm, earthy tones and adorned with nature inspired artworks, Oak has a dining area with space for four and comfy seating beside every window.
At a glance…
- 70sq m
- Kingsize four-poster bed
- Twin freestanding baths
- Fireside lounge area with sofa and designer armchairs
- Dining table
- Walk-in wardrobe and dressing table
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Satellite TV
- Tablet and digital radio
- Free WiFi
- Ensuite with walk-in shower and Temple Spa products
- Bathrobes and slippers
Look out for…
…the harmonious mix of design styles: the four
poster is a bespoke contemporary work, the two restored Bruno Mathsson ‘Jetson’ recliners are classic pieces of Swedish Mid-century modern design, and the fireplace and display niches date back a century to the Manor’s first incarnation as a family home.
What else do I get?
- Tea and as many slivers of cake as you can manage
- Full raiding rights to The Pantry; bursting with goodies
- Unlimited trips to the drinks trolley in The Lounge
- Full use of House Spa at Dormy House, just up the road
Prices from £580 per night bed & breakfast, based on two people sharing.