Who said work trips or corporate retreats can’t have personality? If your business is on a mission to boost morale and banish boredom, Foxhill Manor may well be the ideal option.
As you can probably tell from the classic country house good looks and chic contemporary interiors, this is not your average meeting venue; it’s a tranquil, inspiring and exclusive space in a beautiful location – with top-flight catering on site and every AV bell and whistle you might need for your next presentation, strategy retreat, awayday, product launch or board meeting.
What you get at Foxhill Manor:
- The run of a beautiful Grade-II-listed Cotswolds manor house
- A homey and comfortable Drawing Room and bar
- A state-of-the-art Screening Room for presentations with a difference
- A cosy, private Dining Room, accommodating up to 16
- A spacious meeting/function room, flooded with natural daylight, which seats 28 in boardoom layout, 40 cabaret style, and 70 as a function room/auditorium
- Private parking for up to 20 vehicles (more free parking on Farncombe Estate is also available)
- Eight unique, high-spec bedrooms, including three suites
- Exclusive landscaped gardens and terraces
- Full access to the 400-acre Farncombe Estate (and a flexible programme of team-building activities)
- Use of the House Spa at sister hotel, Dormy House