Every wedding at Foxhill Manor is bespoke, so prices will of course vary depending on the scope and scale of your celebration.
However, it’s next to impossible to plan without at least a vague idea of how the costs add up, so here’s a breakdown of pricing for a midweek wedding for 60 guests as a guide…
1) The venue hire
Exclusive use hire of Foxhill Manor. This includes full use of the Manor including: The eight bedrooms (sleeping up to 16 guests); private Drawing Room; the Screening Room, the grounds and your own dedicated host team. It also includes the Ballroom (for the ceremony and wedding breakfast).
£9,000.00 per night
2) The wedding
- Complimentary menu tasting
- Drinks reception (one glass of Champagne per person)
- Canapés (three per person)
- Three course wedding breakfast
- ½ bottle of red or white wine per person (from a choice of 10 wines provided by our wine specialist)
- Glass of Champagne for the toast
- Cake stand and knife
- Foxhill Manor confetti
- Name cards, menu cards and table plans
- Red carpet
- Dedicated wedding co-ordinator
- Dedicated wedding host
£135.00 per person or £8,100 for 60 guests (inc vat)
Total Wedding Price for 60 guests: £17,100.00 (inc VAT)
3) Some other things you may need to bear in mind too…
- Entertainment (DJ/music): allow from £500 to £2,000
- Photography/filming: allow from £500 to £2,000
- Additional accommodation at our sister hotels on the estate: we have 38 rooms at Dormy House, from £250 per night B&B, as well as 47 rooms at the Fish Hotel, from £125 B&B.
Notes: Prices vary. At weekends, Prices are different and a two-night minimum stay applies. A minimum food and drink spend applies for every wedding.
Email Enquiry or call our Events Team: 01386 852711