Big day on the horizon? Need somewhere to celebrate? Foxhill Manor has been a beloved Cotswolds venue for weddings, exclusive functions and other cork-popping shindigs for over four decades. Among our cosy fireside nooks and atmospheric corners, we have plenty of big open spaces that are ideal for dining and dancing.
We don’t do anything off-the-peg at Foxhill, so if you want to stage an unforgettable event, talk to us about exclusive use and we’ll tailor-make the perfect package for your Cotswolds wedding, party or large-group leisure booking.
What does a wedding at Foxhill Manor include?
• Exclusive use of the manor from 3pm on the day of arrival until 12noon on the day of departure.
• Reception drinks and canapés
• 3-course wedding breakfast
• Half a bottle of house wine per person
• A glass of house Champagne for the toast
• Evening snacks
• Complimentary drinks from the drinks station
• A credit towards your wedding flowers
• Place cards, table plan and menu cards
Full use of House Spa at Dormy House (it’s got a Champagne Nail Parlour!)
• Dedicated host and chef who will look after you every step of the way
• Plenty of private parking
Sunday to Thursday – £7,500 per night based on 16 guests
Friday & Saturday or Saturday & Sunday are from £12,500 based on 16 guests
A minimum 2 night stay applies on weekends. All prices quoted are based on 16 guests.
Additional day guests are charged at £180 per person which includes everything bar the accommodation.
Alternative accommodation for wedding guests is available at our sister hotel The Fish prices start from £180 per room per night to include breakfast.