Our Best Deal
Foxhill Manor has a handful of selected hot dates available with bedrooms for just £380 a night (or £530 if you fancy lording it up in a suite).
Of course, because this is Foxhill we’re talking about, you get a lot more than just bed and breakfast for your buck…
- Never-ending cake – thanks to our resident Chef, there’s always something sweet to nibble on, and as much tea and coffee to wash it down with as you need.
- Tipple away – you’ll have full help-yourself pouring rights to the drinks pop-up in the manor lounge. So go ahead, drink as much as is – ahem – healthy.
- Bragging rights – you’re going to want to do a lot of smug tweeting/Instagramming about those glorious Cotswold views outside. Good thing the WiFi’s free.
- Full-on spa indulgence – you don’t just get access to all the hot-tub enhanced glory of the award-winning House Spa at Dormy House, but we’ll drive you there and back whenever you like, too.
- Breakfast of champions – the heartiest morning spread in the Cotswolds, taken in the dining room, on the terrace, while snuggled up in bed – wherever you darn well please.
- Access to the fully stocked Pantry – for snacks and drinks