The only thing better than spending New Year’s Eve at Dormy House’s near-legendary NYE knees-up is having a room at Foxhill Manor to go to afterwards. Our two-night New Year break combines all the whatever, whenever, wherever pleasures of manor life with the year’s best party in the Cotswolds…
Book at a New Year stay at Foxhill Manor and get:
- Two nights in one of the Manor’s eight luxurious bedrooms
- Chauffeur transport to and from the New Year’s Eve party at Dormy House, including champagne on arrival and at midnight, pop-up food stations around the hotel with matching wines, fireworks at midnight, and dancing until your legs fall off (or thereabouts)
- Full three-course dinner at Foxhill Manor on 1 January, served whenever and wherever you want
- Breakfast each morning
- Unlimited access to the Foxhill drinks trolley, the snack pantry, and cake table
- 400 acres of grounds to explore
- A cosy open-fire lounge, cinema and gaming room at your disposal
- Full use of the House Spa at Dormy House (and lifts there and back).
The NYE package starts at £1,455 for two people sharing a room for two nights on 31 December and 1 January (£363.75 per person per night, in case you don’t have a calculator handy).