Enjoy a complimentary flight of wine when you book a dinner, bed and breakfast stay on selected dates in May and June.
One of the best things about dining at Foxhill Manor is the wine. Our extensive list of Old- and New-World vintages has something for every palate and to match every meal – the only dilemma is choosing the perfect bottle. Luckily, our wine-flight options mean you don’t have to. Specially chosen to complement and enhance the flavour of your food, each flight comprises a glass of rose champagne to start, a perfectly paired glass of red, white or rosé with both your starter and main, and a glass of dessert wine to finish things off.
It’s the perfect accompaniment to your meal at the best of times, but the best news is, on a broad range of midweek dates this May and June, we’re offering our Mid-Flight selection of our most popular wines free with every dinner, bed and breakfast booking. Cheers!
Your stay includes:
- One night’s accommodation
- Three-course dinner in the Dining Room (or wherever in the manor you like)
- A flight of four wines to accompany your meal (from our Mid Flight range)
- Full Cotswolds breakfast
- Alcoholic and soft drinks from the trolley
- Tea, coffee and daily cakes throughout your stay
- Access to the fully stocked pantry for snacks and drinks
- Use of the House Spa and leisure facilities at Dormy House (we’ll take you there and back)
The offer is available for stays between Monday to Thursday; prices start from £380 per room per night.
Book online, by email or by calling 01386 852711.