Your manor, your rules...
It doesn’t matter if it’s your 30th, your 50th or your 47th – any birthday or celebration at Foxhill can be a big one. This is your own private party pad in the Cotswolds, and you’re free to use it however you wish.
Foxhill offers laid-back luxury to every generation, and, since every room has the same high standards of size, space and décor, there’ll be no squabbling over who got the dud digs.
What you'll get
- Eight luxurious bedrooms, including three suites, accommodating up to 16 people (and more bedrooms available at sister hotels Dormy House or the more affordable The Fish)
- Comfortable lounge with great views and roaring open fire
- A Ballroom with space for up to 70 guests – ideal for big parties and sit-down dinners
- Cosy and stylish state-of-the-art screening room with games console and massive telly
- 400 acres of grounds to explore
- Full use of the House Spa at Dormy House for a spot of celebratory pampering (we will drive you up and back too)
- A host team (Chef, house manager and staff) on hand to look after you and your guests throughout your stay
Sunday to Thursday – £4,500 per night bed & breakfast
Friday & Saturday – £5,000 per night bed & breakfast
Prices quoted above are based on 16 guests. Add on our dinner package which includes a three-course dinner, half a bottle of house wine per person and tea and coffee for an additional £80 per person.
Guest accommodation at our sister hotel The Fish Hotel is from £180 per room.