Big day on the horizon?
Need somewhere to celebrate? Foxhill Manor has been a beloved Cotswolds venue for weddings for over four decades. Among our cosy fireside nooks and atmospheric corners, we have plenty of big open spaces that are ideal for dining and dancing. We don’t do anything off-the-peg at Foxhill, so if you want to stage an unforgettable event, talk to us about exclusive use and we’ll tailor-make the perfect package for your Cotswolds wedding.
- Exclusive use of the Manor from 3pm on the day of arrival until 12noon on the day of departure for up to 70 guests
- Reception drinks and canapés
- 3-course wedding breakfast
- Half a bottle of house wine per person
- A glass of house Champagne for the toast
- Evening snacks
- Place cards, table plan and menu cards
- Full use of the House Spa at Dormy House (which has it's very own Champagne Nail Parlour!)
- Dedicated host and chef who will look after you every step of the way
- Plenty of private parking
Sunday to Thursday – from £4,500 per night based on 16 guests
Weekend weddings & Bank Holidays
Friday & Saturday or Saturday & Sunday are from £5,000 per night based on 16 guests
A minimum 2 night stay applies on weekends. All prices quoted are based on 16 guests.
Then add on our Tie the Knot package or Head over Heels package for full details view our brochure
Alternative accommodation for wedding guests is available at our sister hotel The Fish. Prices start from £180 per room per night to include breakfast.